Turn Key Roofing installs Master rib and standing seam roofs. We have many colors available.
Advantages of Metal Roofing
- Lightweight: Lighter (1/3 over asphalt/fiberglass shingles) and 75% lighter than slate, clay or concrete
- Fire Safety Rating Class"A" - the highest rating given. Fire resistance. Noncombustible material
- Resistance to wind damage
- Life expectancy - will last as long as the house if properly installed
- Resistance to Algae, Mildew, insects and will not rot
- Can be applied over one or two existing roofs without need to tear-off; check with your local codes
- Speed and ease of roofing installation
- Reflects radiant heat from the sun, minimizing midday heat gain. Save on air conditioning costs. Metal efficiently reflects sunlight and reduces the amount of hear transmitted in home. This thermal reflectivity translates into important energy savings for the homeowner.
- Steel is heavier and sturdier than aluminum
- Beauty, durability and safety
- Rarely needs repair and low preventive maintenance
- Holds up very well under conditions of heavy rain, hail, high winds, extreme temperatures
- Metal is a natural, environmentally friendly roofing material and can be recycled.